Struggling to juggle the competing demands of work, home, family and friends can become a downward spiral of fatigue and stress but there is another way forward. Work-life balance is about helping employees to maintain healthy, rewarding lifestyles that will in turn lead to improvements in productivity and performance.
There are business benefits of sensitizing employees to work-life balance issues:
- Higher productivity and competitiveness
- Increased flexibility and customer service, for example to cover for absence and holidays
- Raised morale, motivation, commitment and engagement
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce
Team Mantrana’s workshop is designed to have an immediate impact on delegates’ life and to help them achieve a better balance by dealing with the most frequent cause of imbalance – workload.
This will be a two day workshop
The objectives of the workshop are:
- To understand the concept of work-life balance
- To help busy executives regain control over their lives, both at work and at home.
- To discuss attitudes and beliefs about work
- To make participants understand when to and how to delegate
- To help the group master tackling skills such as decision making, planning ahead, objectivity and focus
- To help them understand the criticality of supporting actions in keeping mind, body and spirit in balance
- What is Work-Life balance?
- Attitudes and Beliefs about work
- Assessing current and ideal work life balance and identifying key areas for change.
- Stress and its impact
- Tackling Skills
- Decision making
- Objectivity and focus
- Time Management
- Relationship management
- Cultivating the spirit
- Life goal setting exercise
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to balance their career and personal life more efficiently.
- Be able to manage their time better
- Know how to and when to delegate
- Deal with stress and tackle it effectively
- Understand and help implement work-life balance friendly organizational policies
- Identify areas for change and have a plan
- Be able to live a ‘whole’ life
The workshop is a combination of facilitator led sessions looking at theory, interactive group sessions – putting theory into practice, exercises, meditation and pranic healing.