Mantrana’s consulting practice spans all areas of human resource function. Focusing on the perceived & latent needs and circumstances of the client allows us to meet the client’s expectation to the fullest extent rather than delivering packaged solutions. No wonder, therefore, many of our assignments, both in India and abroad, have run for several years and invariably included implementation as well, not just designing.
Examples of our work include:
- Outsourcing – all non-routine aspects of HR support to businesses, dedicated or on call. We don’t cover areas like payroll or compliances.
- General Consultancy on HR best practices.
- Benchmarking pay, benefits, policies, etc.
- Designing HR systems/ manual/ Policy Audits. Performance management including design of assessment, KRAs, reward and punishment matrices, etc. has been more popular, not just in India but in other countries too.
- Strategic HR/ Change management- Team Mantrana has several subject matter experts on Change including those who not only led change efforts in many organizations successfully but also did doctorate on Change. Even as a part of consulting practice, many of us have held CHRO/ Principal Advisor positions.
- Industrial Relations -Contemporary HR has also seen mastery of IR becoming rarified. Not so with our team, with many of us having decades of experience in high-pressure conflict situations and conciliation/adjudication/arbitration proceedings.
- Talent Management– This has naturally included acquisition, engagement, development and mentoring. Mantrana has also help several organizations in launching mentoring programs attuned to the needs of different generations,including millennial ones.
- Diagnostic Surveys– Our best effort has been in the area of organization priority survey helping organizations to identify and prioritise priority concerns, and devise action agenda accordingly. This has helped them avert falling into the trap of traversing paths dictated by consultants’ favorite specialization. Of course, we have also done satisfaction, climate and audit surveys.