Innovation is the new value proposition for success and only innovation strategies will ensure sustainable success in the coming years. But how do we develop truly creative, innovative, learning organizations and individuals?
An organization thrives and is driven by the power of a constant stream of fresh ideas. To keep moving forward you need to keep creating, but ‘If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you’ve always got’.
Through the presentation of problem-solving techniques and group exercises, participants will overcome individual and team resistance to experimentation and innovation. Participants will learn such creative techniques as thinking paradoxically, using analogy, and creative visualization. Participants will also learn techniques for overcoming negativity through empathy and creative synthesis.
- Understand importance & relevance of Creativity @ work
- Understand innovation and the difference between creativity and innovation
- Assess individual creativity
- Techniques of creativity
- Using creativity on the job
- Concepts & techniques
- Using whole brain approach
- Lateral thinking
- Problem solving
- Developing action plans
This workshop will enable the participants to:
- Develop their individual creativity potential
- Understand working of the left & right brain
- Develop individual creativity and use this at work for better results
- Apply this knowledge to creative problem solving and innovation
- Facilitator led interactive sessions
- Fun while you learn approach!
- Hands on exercises, games & simulations